Reviews (697)I just love everything I get from you hot chicks! Thank you so much!!! I also loooove my buyer’s givey! Gotta hide it from my daughters! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Just watch for the entertainment. Those 2 are amazing and I hope they succeed in this business. Thank you for the laughter,much needed.
Great stuff as always and the show is pure entertainment! You guys are a hoot! Love the sweat shirt. Really a heavy one. Great prices. Thank you. Always great shows! So happy Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶❤️ Thank you for the personalized card! I love your shows!! Love everything I purchased and shipping was so quick! Love the shirt. Thank you for having it! all items were is great condition as they were described. clean clothes, very fast shipping! very kind and understanding, I made a mistake on a size and the fixed it right away! i recommend buying from them. you won't regret it! Absolutely obsessed with the flippin chick shows! I love all my items! Great quality, super fast shipping always & non-stop laughing! Can’t wait for the next show! Thank you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Vibrant colors but a little thin. I still love it! thank you for the card and love the clothes ❤️ My first purchase is a box full of eclectic pieces that I absolutely love. These ladies are the best; I’ll be back for more! OMGEEEE the brown kimono is perfect for fall! And not to mention beautiful 🥰🥰
Thank you for always having beautiful pieces!!
🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋 This was a great little find! It might even be a collector’s item. Sue and AJ are great shoppers and know how to find a high quality inventory. probably more than I usually spend on a single item on this app but good quality! ❤️🥰fun show, great finds at incredible prices 🥰❤️ love this duo fantastico Love all my items and they came so quick! Thank you beautiful ladies!
everything was wonderful! thank you 😊 Love these ladies and everything they sell! Super fast shipping too!