Reviews (9,303)The Chanel pants fit me like they were made for me. Can’t thank u enough. ❤️ Fun seller out of a consignment shop. Takes requests and posts in the shop. I stop in to watch this show every so often! Great shirt I love it thanks again. beautiful expensive pieces at an affordable price! Brand new SW nudes I love them 😍 Amazing items, I can’t believe I got away with robbery these are so good!! 💥💥 i love shopping with Andie! Her prices and items she has cant be beat! She offers a wide variety of clothing from known brands all the way up to high end designer pieces. The banter between the crew and her is very entertaining. Very good seller and person. Gorgeous clothing in pristine condition at a steal! Another great bundle! Thanks so much! Love these tops the colors are so nice Two great items. Always happy with my purchases❤️ Love it ! Better in person Beautiful Zara blouse at a great price! Perfection!! Always making magic happen. Thank you very much!! AMAAZING! 🩷🩷 Perfect little car gloves. They are already loaded up in my glove box for the cold days. A perfect purchase as always!