Reviews (572)Adorable plate! The Art Nouveau jewelry casket is not antique as described. please be more careful in your descriptions as it could come back to bite you if you are not 100% certain of its Authenticity. Thank you Alice, I always love my boxes from Alice’s Adventures!!!! The absolute sweetest. I never have enough good things to say about Alice. Everything she does down to her giveaways are always so thoughtful. Thank you my friend. 🤍 Everything was packed very well! fast shipping. Thank you! Thank you so much for all the cute little things in such nice packaging! I appreciate you 😍💚 Packaged well and in a timely manner.
Thank you for the stickers and other little treasures! I love them. Thank you for the giveaway; I look forward to finding the perfect way to display the ephemera! 🩵 Arrived in perfect condition!!! Very Fast Shipping!!! Always great treasures! Perfect packaging and fast shipping. Tysm! 🥰 The item was okay overall, but it was incomplete. I wish that the condition had been called out in the description, as I read those before bidding. Contacted the seller and was informed that they apparently called it out in the show, but I missed that as I have to watch the shows on silent. I really would suggest calling out imperfections in the description for those who are unable to hear/listen. The packaging and shipping were fine.Sorry you were disappointed. I watched the video back and we described the item in great detail and the "callout" of the lids not sitting securely on the inkwell was shown in the show. and explained that we researched it and every other inkwell identical to this shows exactly the same make. but you missed this since you had your phone on silent, apparently. we will try to do better in the future! which you sadly won't be able to see since you blocked us. Oooh what a great box! Thanks for the minis! Everything was beautifully wrapped and shipped securely!
Excellent products as described!
Will definitely shop from this seller again!!
Thank you! Thank you for the givey Alice!🫶🏻😊🙌🏻 You always have the most gorgeous setup and unique selection. Love you and your show!!❤️ thank you so much for the jewelry casket and smaller one. Stunning as always. Thank you Love the beautiful salt cellar and Lock. Thank you so much!!! Love your show! Products a great! This is my first sifter like this and I am so excited about it!! I love it so much! Thank you!! Everything is beautiful!! Wrapped very securely and shipped in a timely manner. Thank you so much!! Thank you Alice! She’s perfect!