Reviews (2,757)Always the best items from Sharlene! My absolute favorite show on whatnot! I was so excited to come home to a package from my favorite seller!! As always thank you for the amazing products!! Great host! Great purchases! Fast shipping & everything as expected. I appreciate you and Thankyou for the givy! I was so happy to have stumbled upon your show! Your selection of products were great and right up my alley. As a MAC lover it was awesome to get some great deals on authentic Mac lippies. I’ll definitely be back! ❤️ A fabulous five-star seller every show. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for another great haul packed with such care! Amazing products and super fast shipping Thank you so much for the eyeliner. Packaging was beautiful. OMG!!’ 😱 so happy with my purchase, the lipsticks are beautiful, thank you for the free gift and for taking care of shipping ❤️. You have so much good stuff! Loved everything like always! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love it all! Thank you! 💞 Outstanding candle. Immediately lit 🔥 and started to enjoy… Sharlene was correct it smells delicious! Thank you 🙏 so much Great variety of products, great pricing and fast shipping. Thank you!! exactly as described. thanks for the complimentary makeup brush! sharlene has great shows & products Amazing seller- fast shipping! I need more of that blush stick so waiting for her next show! Love all of the great deals we always get from you!! Amazing quality clothing at great prices!! I love everything thank you!!