Reviews (7,054)Thank you so much for the giveaway! The Swan Princess Cosmetic Bag is so nice! I appreciate your generosity! such cute bags and included cute nails, brush, and mask. thank you I freaking love you both. Thank you for all my beautiful bags. Your show is so entertaining !!! and your bags are always the best!!! thank you thank you and thank you Love this bag, ty so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the cute bag givvy 💖 great seller and great show. deals for sure. great givvys. bookmark and follow. great show. good prices. nice energy. Great givvys. Omg thank you so much The KFC loungefly is so cute 😍 Thank you for the givy! I love the LF too and it’s always fun on your shows! ❤️ Amazing product and packaging!! Great communication and speedy delivery!! Product was as described… would definitely support again. Thank you ☺️ Thanks for the vera bradley coin purse giveaway! Awesome free givvy!! Thank you very much Thank you for the bag from the giveway i love it so much and I love your shows so much Love AshBush! Always an entertaining show And fun night! One of the coolest shows on the app would highly recommend checking them out. Great people great all-around vibes.