Reviews (677)Bought several “duck” items at Richelle’s live. Received everything in great package and fast shipper. Love all the items I received. So much fun ! Love all the cute minis!!! Thank you so much!!! Gorgeous box packaged well for shipment- thank you! Loved all my goodies! Also the cutest givvy ever! TYSM! Love everything!!!! You are the best!!!! Arrived in good time and packed perfectly! Love this shop! Excellent customer service! Great little items! Fast shipping and superb customer service! Everything was pkgd well to arrive safely at my door! Thanks so much! Thank you so very much for everything!!! You are amazing!!! Can’t wait to see the flowers growThank you! I hope the flowers grow beautifully! 🌸 I noticed the 3-star overall rating and wanted to check whether there was anything about your free giveaway experience that I could have done better. I’m always happy to hear feedback. ❤️ Love them! Awesome seller! Wraps to perfection! Fast shipping! Thank u! 😊 A great selection of miniatures! Loved the minis! And the seller was great too It was like Christmas today when I opened my box! Everything was wrapped perfectly. Amazing as always!!! Best minis ever!!! Love these items. Thank you! Thank you love my new minis. Great show! Items were packaged really well and exactly as described Excellent as always. So much fun shopping Attiction shows. It's like dropping in at a friend's place. Amazing as always!!! Thank you!!!