Reviews (125)Bex is so amazing the earrings are absolutely beautiful I put them on as soon as I got them. Bex is an incredibly talented jewelry maker everything she makes is beautiful , she’s so fun to watch, she’s just the best. If you are not watching her shows, you are missing out.❤️thank you So beautiful, fast shipping, packaged great, seller was fun and has amazing pieces, can’t wait to shop more!Thanks so much, Erin! 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you Rebecca for the lovely earrings I purchased! And I really appreciate the free gift of a pair of earrings! 🥰You are so welcome, and thank you so much! 🩷 Love this jewelry artist!!! Absolutely amazing and everything looks incredible on!! I am obsessed with the lab necklace. It is stunning!!! Very fun colorful jewelry. Incredibly well made and I love all the pieces I got!! Yay! I’m so glad you love it! 🩷🩷🩷 I LOVE IT!!! Custom piece made from request and it was even better than I hoped!! Thank you so much!!!Yay! Thank you, Jackie. I am so happy you love it! Got here incredibly fast!! The earrings are beautiful 😍 the only bad part is that my niece also loved them. So I’ll need another pair for myself ☺️No problem. I’m on it! 🩷🩷🩷 Love these earrings! I am obsessed with garnets ❤️ Love love love the magnetic clasp. The pearls and garnets are gorgeous together. Excellent quality ❤️ Gorgeous earrings to match the beautiful pearl and shell necklace. Bex has an amazing creative eye for creating beautiful jewelry! Stunning! Can’t wait to check out more shows and get more incredible jewelry! Thank you so much for the awesome review! 🩷🩷🩷 I am obsessed with my new earrings. There is so much detail it went into making them (I know, I watched her make them). The shipping was super quick too. Thank you 💗Thanks, Hannah! I’m so glad you love them! Love love love 💖 beautiful pieces! Thank you! Love these so much. Great quality. loved the earrings but yes the pre-owned you wearing was a personal ick factor lol I know you clean them 😉Oh goodness! Of course I clean them! Lol. Thank you for the 5 stars! Love my custom pieces, so beautiful. Seller is truly an artist. And the free gift was lovely. Gorgeous jewelry! I love every piece and they look amazing on! Amazing creativity and craftsmanship. Super fast shipping and all pieces packed so well. Great show with something for everyone. Looking forward to the next show and getting more jewelry!
Thank you so much for the lovely gift!! Thanks so much for the great review! So glad you love everything! Love my bracelet, beautiful work!Yay! Thanks so much, Jenny! 🩷🩷🩷 Another amazing purchase from Bex. She’s so talented ❤️ I highly recommend and will definitely shop again with her More beautiful in person! Now I need matching earrings 😊Working on it for you. Glad you love it! Woohoo! I love this bracelet so much I’ve been wearing it since I got it. Bex is a wonderful jewelry maker and I love her shows❤️ I just got the most beautiful, one of a kind bracelets! It’s one of my new favorite possessions. Your review made me so happy! Thank you! 🩷🩷🩷 Eeeek! Live me green goldstone bracelet!!!! Thank you so much Bex!!!!!Oh, yay! I’m so happy you love it! 🩷🩷🩷 Wow — bexonwhat has some seriously gorgeous handmade jewelry! Every piece feels vibrant, unique, and full of personality, with that special handcrafted touch that makes it stand out from anything mass-produced. The style is eye-catching, the details are beautiful, and the whole collection has a fun boutique energy that’s hard to resist!
These pieces don’t just look pretty — they have that wow factor that makes people stop and stare. If you love jewelry that feels special, stylish, and one-of-a-kind, this is absolutely the kind of collection that brings the sparkle.
I’d call it gorgeous, gift-worthy, and totally unforgettable. bexonwhat brings the kind of handmade charm that adds instant shine to any outfit. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks Bex!!