Reviews (76)Thank you for the awesome cards and fast shipping. Runs a great break. Helps his community by running fundraising brakes. Quick delivery. Shipment packed very well. Fast and well prepared shipping. A+ Thanks again for the cards! Fast shipping and well packaged. A+ stream will be back Best prices I’ve ever seen nicest guy on the app! Great breaks. Speedy delivery. Packed very well. Fast shipping and packaged better than anyone else I’ve purchased from. Great shipment. Quick delivery. Thank you for your service. I know people probably wouldn’t care about my review because I’m just a person who won a giveaway but this seller is super generous. I won a givvy and he gave me a Justin Jefferson /175 circuit breaker for free. The givvy was advertised as a random card and he certainly didn’t need to give this awesome card. As a kid who has been trying to find resurgence at stores and can’t than getting this card you made my day. Great seller👍 Always pulling heat, best card breaker on whatnot ! Continued quality cards!! Great time! It was pleasure, looking forward to the next break. What a fun time! It is always a pleasure participating in @blackopsbaseball21 breaks! Great shows and quality products. Great guy wonderful to deal with amazing communication.
Blackops is a A+ seller he packages all items with extreme care and ships very fast. Awesome seller with awesome cards. always worth it to get in this guys breaks. killer catds. great attitude Great seller! Fast shipping.
Great cards. Everything packaged great and with care.