Reviews (1,087)absolutely love it. great stuff as usual. Love the givvy! Thank you so much 🤍🤍🔥💨 10 stars if not more I call this guy, Mr. GLASS But it’s more than that. It’s hard to say in words just how knowledgeable this guy is about the stuff he sells. You need to go on his live stream and check it out for yourself. It’s a life-changing experience if that’s your taste in what you’re into if not have to checking them out you might get into it. I consider them what not most knowledgeable best selling team there is husband and wife i love them. never thought id cry over glass absolutely stunning Fast Shipping Great Packaging Amazing purchase. THANK U CLOUDS FAMILY FOR ALWAYS HOOKING IT UP ND MRS CLOUDS UR AWESOME. I LOVE MH CLOUDS FAMILY U GUYS R THE BEST THANK YOU very happy with my purchase great product and great quality. thank you Great sellers & amazing pieces! coolness abound, haven't had an issue yet. just awesome service. thanks Chris Great packing and I got a bonus bubbler🤣
Thank you so much I greatly appreciate it My items came EXTREMELY WELL packaged! everything was absolutely perfect! Blowingclouds is one of the VERY BEST! They look out for their buyers, have an awesome chat, and the host is an amazing guy!!!! Their live show is always a fun, chill, laid back GREATEST time I have when I'm in the the auction!!!! Love them!!!!💨💚💨 Amazing givvy was happy to open Thank you so much. You have a great shop going on there, and I appreciate everything. Amazing item, the price couldn't have been any better!!! Great Sellet!!! Love, love, love my pieces!! Absolutely perfect need to get a green ash catcher, or yellow if possible hitting up discord soon Sick water pipe and a weird grinder? I really like the tray