Reviews (1,320)Nice combination of small items for crock So cute!! Thank you so much! Thank you - appreciate you! Awesome Items. Packaged Well and Shipped Quickly. Thanks so.much for all of my goodies. I am definitely going to enjoy them. I had a great time in your show. It’s on my wall and I love it! Beautiful and quick as always!! I love it. Thank you for the givey Love all of my items. Great show! Thank you. I’ll be back for more!
Thank you! I love them both! Items well packed and shipped fast! Thank you ! 😊 Love your shows!! This is even more amazing in person!! I love it so much! Shipped quick and packaged VERY well!! Thank you!! Everything arrived as described! Beautiful pieces, great seller! Thanks! I love this piece. So good. Thank you. Started styling it in my kitchen but may move to my bedroom. So so good 💕 Great eye for vignettes! Very happy to grab vaporizer lamp. Thank you! Love! Always great treasures! Perfect packaging and fast shipping. Tysm! 🥰 Love, love, love this shelf vignette. It goes perfectly on an antique cabinet I just purchased. It, and the perfect mini vinis arrived quickly and safely. Thank you. Beautiful spoon. Great seller who is always supporting others!