Reviews (887)Awesome packaging. My cards got here safe and sound. Really wanted to give this 1 star because Padres. GO BREWERS GOOOOO 🤣🤣 Some of the best breaks on the app Brads a great guy always fair and enjoy the breaks Brad is truly an asset to this app and community. One of the greats! Always an amazing break! Love the 1/5 Clarke! Thanks for my biggest hit yet!! #shopwithbrad The throwback patch was awesome! Thanks again Brad! Best content and customer service. Brad will always take care of you. From a fellow Brad, thank you! I love your username btw lol great breaker. solid service. quick shipping Great breaker, thank you! Always love breaking with Brad! The atmosphere is great! Even if I don’t buy into I loving hanging out and talking smack!! Again, top to bottom 5 stars. Good vibes, good prices, and elite packaging! well done w A1! brother it's always an enjoyable time, happy 4th