Reviews (385)Lovely seller great clothes fast delivery thank you Amazing seller, my items are lovely 💖🤩💖 Absolutely lovely items! Made up with them ! Thank you so much Briana ☺️🩷 I was surprised i had won givvy nice little necklace thanks Very happy with my purchases, thank you Fabulous thank you and thanks so much for the little gift 🎁 😀 xx Items exactly as described at a bargain price . Great seller would definitely buy off this seller again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing seller, quick delivery thank Delighted with my purchases. 3 really nice dresses. Bargain prices and top quality items. I will certainly be back top seller . Always a great show. Lovely items thanks Bri ♥️ Bag is beautiful, took a while to come but I think that is more post office than sellar Fab clothes x fab seller x Perfect condition and such a cute giveaway prize 💗 Lovely dress and kimono and really lovely seller thank you ☺️ xxx Beautiful dress in perfect condition. Lovely seller highly recommended. Thank you 😊💕 Lovely item xx lovely friendly seller xx