Reviews (559)Great deals and fast shipping I love everything thank you so much 💕 Shade does not show any pigment. Waste of money. The blush was brand new and accurately described in the live auction. Unfortunately, I cannot offer refunds/returns based on personal shade preference. She’s the best. Thank you so much!!!
Loved my order. Thank you so much!!! Love my purchase. I’m obsessed with the Ysl bronzer! The Gucci foundation did look like it had some squirted out at some point but other than that I’m very happy. Perfection as always!! Thank you 😊 I love everything thank you so much 💕💕 Love the products! Packaged great. And thanks for the samples! Everything arrived perfectly packaged and exactly as described. 100% authentic. Thank you! Perfect as always. Packaged wonderfully. Best items on here!
Best stuff on whatnot! Best everything. Received my highlighter and I love it!!!!! Want too get more colors! Good products. Thank you 😊 Amazing once again. Always love anything form this show. ☺️ Love my order!! Thank you Arrived in perfect condition and as mentioned. Thank you for the great deal :)