Reviews (358)Beautiful handmade bracelet! The flowers inlaid in the beads are amazing! Bubblebead has the best unique jewelry that she creates from the beads to a finished piece of jewelry! Fast shipping, outstanding handmade glass beads! Thank you! I am so grateful to have found you, your work is so beautiful, I am thrilled to be able to own some of your treasures. I was so excited to open your package I had goosebumps! Thank you so much!! 😍 Always fast shipping and always stunning made by hand glass beads. Cheryl is truly an artist with fire and glass! Cheryl’s beads are always amazing. The color combo are beautiful and unique. These were custom beads made just for me. Cheryl did and an amazing job. I gave her the color suggestion and she made some really beautiful beads. I absolutely love my glass flowers and beads thank you so much for our little chat about proper equipment I learned quite a bit. Amazing quality, and everything came packaged really well! 100% worth it :) Received order as purchased! Loved all the glass pieces. Thank you I brought some flowers and leaves!! Cheryl you’ve outdone yourself again. They are beautiful!! Beautiful glass flowers and leaves beautiful beads. fast ship; arrived safe and sound. wonderful seller beautiful beads. fast ship; arrived safe and sound. wonderful seller beautiful beads. fast ship; arrived safe and sound. wonderful seller beautiful beads. fast ship; arrived safe and sound. wonderful seller lovely pendant and chain! Absolutely beautiful quality! This was my first time getting the flowers and they are beautiful! I’m excited to create something gorgeous with them! The bead set and bracelet are so pretty! All Bubblebead’s designs are so unique. Your pieces will definitely stand out! I got my paper weight beads today. They are gorgeous. If I could try and describe them Cheryl has managed to stuff a pond of delicate flowers in each bead. They are magnificent. Cheryl is quite the artist. Always such beautiful work, and very fast shipping. Thank you again! I’m so pleased with my beads. The yellow is stunning. I can not wait to make something with them. Cheryl is such a gem. Seems like I learn something every show. Absolutely gorgeous cluster ring! Bubblebead made it live as a demo! This is a statement piece! I’ve already made bracelets with my new beads. Even before I wrote a review. If you handmade one of a kind lampwork beads. You’re in the right place.