Reviews (43,949)I love all my purchases from bubuworld. I have never been disappointed with any as a matter of fact they were able to find me the ones I wanted. Love, love, LOVE!!! Skullpanda and Hirono are my weaknesses and this seller makes my addiction, I mean collections, grow so easily! thanks yall!!! Thank you so, so mich for the givvy. grandaughter will love it Yay I’m getting close to completing my Labubu Hair Salon series and thanks to you I will be able to achieve that. Thank you so much!!! Xoxo I have been looking for mist walker dragon for awhile now, he was the only one i needed to complete my set and you guys had him! Thank you so much. Fun shows all the time, quick shipping and always comes in perfect condition. Will purchase from many more times! Awesome show and great deals! I am always so happy w my purchases, they are always delivered quickly and packaged nicely! Adorbs little sad-boy hyena is perfect! Thank you 😊 love all my new molly figures. thank you so much!!🎊👌🔥😍🎁🤩🥰🎉🙏🎈🥳 This one was the last one I needed to complete my set and she’s gorgeous! Thank you so much :)) thank you sosososos much!! finally got my chase😭 TyTyTy. Perfect as always Omg thank you so much for the givvy. It’s so cute and soft! 10/10 Fire, fire, FIRE! Love you all and all your bangers! Thank you! Love Bubuworld! Jo, Anj & Stacey are so fun. Always find cool items whenever I watch. Thanks so much! Always happy with my purchase, thank you again!! yay!!! finally got my chase from the new nyota series. thank you for the bangers as always bubuworld<3