Reviews (6,386)Caliboys are THEM! Solid group of dudes and always pulling 🔥 Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Great experience with this breaker! Everything was handled professionally, the breaks were fun and exciting, and the cards were packaged securely and shipped quickly. You can tell they genuinely care about their customers and making sure everyone has a good experience.
I’m definitely happy with my purchases and will be back for more breaks. Highly recommend! 🔥📦 Awesome as always!!! Thank you again! Took 9 days to ship, not that impressive. Fantastic stream! Packed very well. Even sent a few extras! I’ll definitely check out more streams. Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! I’m in a glass case of emotion. I just love these guys and love it here. Great seller, great show. Fast shipping. Thanks!