Reviews (1,588)Beautiful cards and wonderful shipping, thank you so much! One of the best streamers on this app, he's super nice and reasonable 🥰 Such a sweetheart in all honesty. I appreciate him and all he does. great cards, good prices, fast shipping and great packaging. Can't go wrong tysm 🙏 Thank you thank youuuu!!! 🎉 best whatnot streamer, always my go to for great cards and spectacular shipping another snorlax to my collection 🫡 thank you for the cards and great shipping Cards arrived very safely and in perfect condition!! Everything came quickly and is as said!!! Preciate it man! I appreciate the time and effort in looking for cards I was in search of during stream! Will definitely be stopping by to make more pickups in the future! Let’s gooooo thank you so much for the gengar!! Although it cooked still Best Buy!! Thank you again!!! A great time as always!!! Thank you for the cards 🔥 Fast shipping and amazing packaging Excellent as always! Thank you Arceus on lock 🔒 thank you Great seller, he took the time to get me cards I was needing for my master set and did not overprice them. Amazing seller wirh great service, even compensated for damage that was found on the card w some free singles Great person to buy from and honest ! fast and secure shipping as always 👍