Reviews (170)Always in love with your pieces That dress is so darn cute so glad I found you on here I’m so glad you love it. Come see me again soon 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Love the Ring! :) Thank you Tons
I appreciate you , Tons.
Ps. Umm hey, like uhhhhh, do you mind if I promote? Chandra thank you so much for the beautiful dress and always being so supportive! This lady is so talented!Sweet friend thank you so much for your continued support, it means so much to me to have a community of such beautiful ladies like you! I’m so thankful to have met you sweet friend! Fast shipping. Loved my items. Awesome seller. Her boy did so goodThank you so much, it meant so much to me that he actually wanted to help. I’m really hoping we can do some shows together again too - thank you for coming and supporting. I truly hope to see you again! 🫶🏼 beautiful products from a beautiful seller. Highly recommend shopping with Chandra for some amazing hand made items! Thank you for all of my beautiful crystals and goodies! I love everything! I loved it all and seller very real and upbeat shipping was fast thank you 💜 no stars a stamp size Jesus stickerI apologize I did have my ten yr old son helping me pack giveaways and it must have not gotten the full array of items it should have been several stickers and a bookmark- also I mean - it’s a free gift - not everyone can afford to give away iPads and things- and when you don’t purchase anything I can’t send more then an envelope of stickers so I do apologize it wasn’t better for you it's stickers, what can I sayI mean- you could say thanks- or nothing at all- when you come into a persons show to win items and expect the best without buying anything I guess it’s on you- I still send free stuff to everyone who wins- stickers my kiddo packs into envelopes for people because it’s cute- I’m not a big boutique and I sure as heck can’t afford to send out more when not a single person purchased anything- saying nothing would have been kinder! Love love love my prints!! Thank you 🤍🤍Love you so much for coming and supporting! You’re the best! What a fun givey. Thank you so much for your generosity. Tysm for the givvy! So sweet! 🫶🖤☮️ Thank you so much for the cute giveaway.