Reviews (52,093)Still hate Alex but not as much as before this break Thanks so much love the show Thanks for the givy pack! my daughter opened it and she asked me why are there only 2 cards? Pulled an autograph relic card of Tahjere McCall!! first time we've pack pulled one. Thanks again!! shipping was slow. order arrived 10 days after break. If you are going to short your buyers on base and skip the work, the least you can do is sort and ship orders quickly. Show Notes did not state that base cards did not ship and only after watching the breaker skip the base cards of the packs entirely and me asking, “What about the base cards?”, was it mentioned. Purchased 50+ spots just to find out that I would be receiving none of the base cards of the characters I purchased. After some back and forth (breaker never admitting fault mind you) the breaker said they would send me base cards if I really wanted base cards. I wanted base cards of the characters I purchased that came out of the break, as is standard for any break. Turns out they still weren’t able to admit wrong and just sort the base cards from this break and only sent me random base cards. I will be avoiding their breaks in the future and advise everybody else to as well. shipper used the wrong address, which made shipping late, and the box was horribly damaged under the wrapping Great guys and team here 🤘 Great break thank you for the numbered auto! Did not receive all of my cards. Messaged seller with NO RESPONSE. Thank you so much for the giveaway! Really appreciate it Thank you so much for the giveaway! Really appreciate it Fast shipping, item as described