Reviews (289)Dude has the best deals on this app Fast shipping great packing thank you Earns the 5 stars! Nice show, great cards and fast well packaged shipping. Thank you for the awesome mahomes! Great card and fast shipping. Got the cards within 1 day!!!! Absurd Thank you a bunch for the giveaway! My order arrived quickly and safely! can i some how leave a 10☆ review 🤔 💯🙌💋 One of the greatest sellers I have ever dealt with on this app. In my opinion he is the most respectable and trustworthy person on this app. He also has the best deals on this app!!!Appreciate the review thank you! I would leave 0 stars if I could I asked a simple question, and got a nasty response i never recived my card and he goes I’m not USPS lol bozo I will never recommend this show to anyone. Idc if it was 6$ or 600$ it’s principle… good luck god bless maybe il think about taking review down if you actually send me somethign I paid for lol Wasn’t trying to be rude saying I wasn’t USPS. I just can’t do anything once the card is mailed and it says “Delivered” and you say you never received it. I have 227 5 star reviews and you’re my bad one. It doesn’t make sense. Nobody had a problem with their delivered order but you. Sorry Thank you for the free giveaway. Fastest shipping on the app will definitely come back and buy some cards! He is such a goood seller 🤤