Reviews (4,072)thank you so much. I love all the cups I am getting Haven't opened as it is a Xmas gift but I'm sure it's wonderful! Great products, exactly as described! Super fast shipping great tunes fun show! Love everything, I can’t wait to gift 🎁 the ones that are gifts and use the ones that aren’t gifts lol 😂. Thank you for the cute little keychain! I love the ice packs and can’t wait to try out the sheets! Great shows and items, Joe, Thank you very much for the cord!
FYI, DJ Nate is awesome 🤩 Check out their shows, Great energy and items!! Love my new tumbler. Thanks so much. Fast shipping and incredible product All the tumblers are great! Amazing quality and really lasts! I'm giving 3 stars today. some of the bowls rubber bottoms where falling off (just glued tacked on /weak) one appeared used with food stains and another scratched from shipping. though use is great, quality and appearance didn't satisfy. Fast shipping, item exactly as described. Thank you for the very good deals and very fast shipping. Absolutely, love your live show. Fabulous !!!! I will say it forever best cup brand out there! Soft and cool to the touch😍