Reviews (13,698)Outstanding service!! Excellent packaging!! Complete professionals!! everything was super well packaged and safe. all of it was clean and handled properly. 10/10 even got my daredevil Excellent service and fast shipping 😁 👍 One of the best shops on Whatnot for all your Comic needs especially new releases can beat the shipping or the packaging. I’m a weekly buyer here and will continue to be thanks guys. A+ So glad I found this seller!!! Fast shipping and everything came in great. much appreciated, as always. Love everything I picked up and bro the shipping was super fast. Yall should really check them out. goated seller, everything was packed securely and the comics were pristine. i'm so happy Perfect packaging and fast shipping!
Beautiful book. Very Happy. Shipped super fast. thank you for the freebies! my son will love this so much! Everything was perfect :) thank you so much!!! I love buying books from you. some of the best packing on the platform by far! Love this store in person and on what not always have what I need!
Seriously significant packaging! 👍🏼 So glad I found comicstuff!!!!! Been getting my NCBD books here for 2 years now still by far the best one to get them from Pete and the gang are A+ all the time One of the best on Whatnot! You’re one Stop shot for all your new release. Comic needs fast shipping and amazing packaging. Great packaging had 3 layers of protection. Nothing was damaged. Everything was perfect and the seller was super helpful with finding what I wanted!!
Got here quicker than any other seller 👍🏼 Packaged well, shipped quick! Awesome experience, I’ll 100% buy again! Super Fast Shipping and Comics are in Excellent Condition!! Package Well!! And Customer Service is So Awesome!! Thank You!!