Reviews (1,334)Amazing products and delivered so quickly!! 5 stars 🌟 all round 🫶 fast delivery the mango and coconut body mist smells like summer in a bottle Items arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you for my givvy prize 😊 Really quick delivery again never have an issue with any products and always carefully packaged Absolutely amazing as always popped in transit. complexioncollectiveSeller
Hi Sue, sorry to hear your item popped in transit. Disappointing to see my first ever 2 star review on a free giveaway item at the fault of Royal Mail. If you had messaged directly we could have resolved it with a replacement I always love my items from Steph! Such a nice seller who explains everything perfectly! One of my favourite sellers with great products and prices. I purchase over and over again. Also great lives and chat! Quick delivery as always great bundles really happy with my products thank you so much Steph is just amazing. One of the very few sellers I trust completely. All the products are perfect and her shows are brilliant. Go and follow her and get yourself a treat! Amazing as always thank u so much 🫶🏻🩷 Fantastic products and super quick shipping really happy Great stream, lovely seller, some fantastic items and bargains. Fast delivery, packed well, I highly recommend 💖 Thank you for items quick delivery Fantastic parcel thank you xx LOVE my items I got! The coffee scented lip gloss is gorgeous definitely be back 💖💖 Amazing package, speedy shipping. Fantastic prices. I can’t wait to use them. Thank you Quick delivery, thanks for my order x Great products and great packaging 🫶 Thank you for the giveaway prize!! Xx Outstanding box of goodies. Thank you 🙏