Reviews (150)Fantastic service thank you 😃 I absolutely love Crystal! Her shows are so much fun, warm, and welcoming. I try to order something from every show. She ships super fast, and everything is packaged with care. Thank you, Crystal! you’re the best! Absolutely adore everything I ordered (and won in givvies!!), and got it all at insane prices. The Nakery has truly helped my chronic pain and insomnia after every use just like she told me when she recommended it. Couldn't be happier, I love Crystal and her show!!! 😊🥰💞 get your literal BAG here ladies, you won't regret it!!! Love my new setting powder, thank you for the fast shipping! 🙌 Great seller, fun show and great prices! Thank you so much! Great products and packaging! Love this seller💕 Amazing givys!! Thank you ! The sweetest seller, great inventory, amazing prices, and fast shipping! Amazing seller!!! Can’t wait for her next show! Awesome products thank you❤️🙏 OMG! When I got these I was so excited! Absolutely love my Haus Labs! Now I don’t have to spend all my money at Sephora!! Ha ha! Can’t wait to try the YSL!! Thank you!!! One of the best seller’s on the NOT! Don’t miss any of her shows or you’re missing out! Such a sweet seller and great products!!!
Great seller. Great show! Arrived nicely! Loved supporting her show and can’t wait to watch more! So happy with my purchase from Cristal! Amazing products, everything was beautifully packaged, and my order arrived so quickly. Thank you for the generous givvys, too! You can tell she puts care into her orders. I’ll definitely be shopping with her again! Crystal is such an amazing seller and is so warm welcoming when you arrive to her live. She has amazing products and very good prices as well and her buyers giveaways are amazing! Great seller, quick shipping, wrapped everything with alot of care. Can’t wait to use all my goodies. Crystal is one of the best sellers and givvy givers on this app! Her shows are so fun to participate in!