Reviews (10,980)Fast ship 🚢 amazing packing Packed very well appreciate you Easily one of the best sellers on the app. You can’t go wrong getting books from them. Thanks for the great show, and great books! Great Packaging, Fast Shipping! Will buy from seller again
One of the best giveaways I’ve ever won on whatnot. Thank you! I will be making future purchases with this seller. WOW!! If I could I would give you 10 stars just for packing alone. You had a book that I have had my eye on for a while now. And it was fairly priced and shipped to me very quickly.
That’s all fantastic but the way you packaged it was amazing! It shows that you care about your customers and I am going to be a regular customer for sure now.
Thank you for going above and beyond I appreciate that very much! Fast shipping, great packing, all around perfect thank you! Excellent seller, good deals on good books and fast shipping Awesome as always! fast shipping and everything was great. Does a wonderful job every show. Good seller, fast shipping!!! Thanks for the great books! Awesome exclusives! Thanks so much! Arrived in great shape. Thanks again. Long time customer with DA and another great deal. TYVM. Thank you for the AB 24 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for my giveaway! Great show with amazing deals! Great Comic Giveaway!! Thank you! Package came in fucked up but can you really complain on a free book.