Reviews (182)Amazing seller! Love you Ms. Elizabeth
Adorable little ghost and made with so much care. Thanks! He’s precious and so well made! Lotsa Love Bestie! Everything is perfection! Love this seller! I love you with all my heart!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 The most amazing seller ever Beautiful handmade kitty cat l!!!🧼🧼🧼🌭🌭🌭 Elizabeth has some of the cutest things! Very fast shipping and love joining her shows! 🎀🎀💕 My very best bestie on whatnot. Thank you dear friend! Thank you, sweet friend!! amazing as always Thank you for all my goodies Dandy! I’ll let you know ow how I do with the tea 🫶 Love the pillows! Thank you! 💞🌹🙏🏼 love v you beautiful friend, God be with you through the days ahead. Just received this package today!!!! And I can’t wait to try the goat milk soap!!!! WN is full of amazing people but Miss Elizabeth is truly one of a kind. God brought us together to be WN besties so it may seem I’m being biased but her handmade goods are second to none. So talented! I love every single thing she makes and you will to! Absolutely Beautiful! Thank you so much! Shipping was fast but unfortunately it broke in transit. Could’ve used a little more bubble wrap as it was only wrapped in 1 layer. Received a refund. Love these items so much!!! 😍 Beautiful items from a beautiful seller!! 😍 Thought it was vintage, it's not. Everything she does is perfection!!! I love mixing our creations!