Reviews (62)GREAT buy 💎 and seller gave a GREAT DEAL 🔥 on it! 💯 10/10 RECOMMEND Good deal. Packed great. Thank you Well packaged and shipped fast! Took a very long time to get here (2 weeks) thankfully it actually arrived safely. Loved my items thank you!!! Pop was damaged and was not shown on stream before purchase of the damaged product Received shipment as shown in stream. Good luck in your new sales venture and I hope that it is prosperous for you. Packaged great good deal 👍 This guy was drunk during his live I did purchase a pop but didn’t think he would kick the box around . I’m not one to leave a bad review but I believe it’s unfair for anyone…I'm sorry if I kicked your pops it was most definitely un intentional, have you received it, what are the issues with the packaging and shipping. I would like to resolve then for you moving forward!