Reviews (410)Love the duchess, great products at great prices xxx Thank you beautiful for my items!!! Absolutely loved them all! 😘😘 Awesome lakers shirt givvie ❤️🙏 Love love love! One of my fave whatnot shops! Excellent quality. Absolutely delighted with my purchase! It arrived exactly as described, in perfect condition, and the quality is fantastic. Highly recommended. ❤️ Very happy boy with all his Chicago Bulls clothes. Thanks lovely. You can’t be better on here if you tried what an amazing experience and purchase service! great seller, awesome products great seller, great chats, great give aways. Thank you lovely super happy! 😊 Thank you, I'm so pleased with all the items delivered and even received a surprise book 😊enjoyed your show Great items, great prices xxx Beautiful seller and human. Great items love Zee xx Amazing sports wear that my sons are going to love. Such a fun show to watch and the items are great and you won't find better prices. The host is very rude and markets her products way to high of a cost!! The way she runs her shows, has turned me away as a buyer, she is very pushy, an i am not a fan of being made ive done something wrong when i have not paid her expected price. dutchessofmelbourneSeller
I watched the video and all I said was thank you blue sapphire. I don’t understand why you are complaining about the price of 2 x brand new barbie shorts when you got for $1. My products are brand new with tags and the retail price is on them. If you’re not happy with $1 brand new shorts then you can go somewhere else and get them because I’m sure you won’t find it at that price anywhere else. You are blocked, we don’t need negative buyers like you! Go somewhere else and spread the negativity, you’re not welcome here! Love my purchase! Great products Thankyou Yay!! Got my comfy shorts xx