Reviews (747)Thanks so much for the beautiful brooches. I especially adore the unsigned Coro. You’re the best. I can’t wait to give these beauties to my friend. My order arrived quickly, wonderfully packaged and look even better in person. Thank you!!! Beautiful things and packaged very well! Great price, very well packaged, and quick delivery! The pin I received a charming scene of cats lounging in a caddy under the moonlight.
vintage postcard from Switzerland, showcase spring flowers. Michelle is a great seller and has really unique and beautiful pieces. I enjoy your show so much.💕💕 Excellent piece, fantastic seller, well packaged and shipped quickly. Thank you so much! Great trade cards! Fun seller Love this card! Thank you! Excellent seller! Love the postcards 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Love the photographer photos. Emshell is great! Great post card! I don't know why it said it wasn't delivered for so long. I received it in a timely manner. Thank you! thank you so much for the givvy 💚💚 Emshell is a wonderful seller with amazing selection of ephemera. I love my cards with the little girl and her dog and the one with the cat. So adorable. Lovely pendant necklace. Thank you so much. Excellent seller with great items!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thanks for the great items Thanks so much! You’re the best!!! Em has amazing ephemera. Old pictures that put you back in time with the subjects. Distinctive postcards, from over one hundred years ago. I love reading people’s simple messages, realizing this was a way one had to communicate at the time.
Appreciate the extras Em🫶🏻 Tysm for all my beautiful jewelry! 💜💜💜 I’m totally gagged about this white and orange brooch! Thank you so much for thinking of me and the bee spoon rest. Love your shows.
Emshell is so much fun! Great seller of paper, glass and jewelry!