Reviews (620)Got my purse love love love it I love this LV Damier Ebene Ribera bag. Gifted it to my mom. She's been rocking it. I hope she will let me carry it sometime, but I don't she will give it up anytime soon. Thank you for shipping so quickly. I'm very grateful for this Ferragamo bag. I've never one a luxury item before this one. Thank you for the giveaway. Arrived quickly in beautiful condition. Love both of them! And think you for the purfume. Thanks so much for the beautiful MCM teal bag absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for the gift!🎁 Thank you so much for the MCM bag charm! It is absolutely fabulous! Great seller! Thanks so much for the beautiful MCM bag! It is absolutely gorgeous. The packaging is beautiful and thank you so much for the giveys!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Just received this Amazing beautiful bag thank you! 🙏🏼 Thank you i won the buyers giveaway and I love my bag ❤️ very happy with my purchase. This is an amazing seller and very fast. Thank you Esifixluxury. Absolutely love the bag ❤️
Very clean and neat packaging as well The bags are very authentic, beautiful and nice. it was an awesome deal. fast shipping. This is exactly everything i wanted and more. Packaging was professional. An excellent seller on whatnot. highly recommended. nice bag in overall good condition ty This looks WAY better in person than I expected. My preferred brands are Loewe, Fendi and Christian Louboutin, but I stopped by your live because you were cracking me up during sale. So I warched..watched... and before you know it, I find myself purchasing a couple of bags I normally wouldn't buy. Glad I did. This Coach is fabulous. Fast shipping…Such good quality, in excellent condition! I absolutely love it. ❤️ Thank you so much! Wonderful seller! Another gorgeous bag from this seller! Everything that she sends is very high-quality and at a very reasonable price! 🫶🏻 love the quality of your bags!! absolutely beautiful ❤️ love my new fendi bag! thank you!!