Reviews (448)cards always arrive safe, quickly, and handled with care 💖 tysm :) sent me an empty container with a thank you note. the container is also wrapped in plastic so very intentional. not what I won.i'm sorry you didn't like your giveaway. you joined our show, purchased nothing, and won our givvy. our fundraiser stream was featuring magnetic card holders and packs as the giveaways. i have receipts of the show as you do as well, so you and i both know what you won was a magnetic card holder as i told you once again when you won. consider being a better person next time you play around in my reviews. Super amazing people , top tier, goats moew moew, need all the support Very nice clean cards & awesome prices. Fast delivery Came in super quick and amazingly packaged Thank you for amazing purchase as I got my free will for a bargain price All love to you and your family. Take care of Ma for all of us! Perfect addition for the Pokédex binder! Excellent packaging and arrived very quickly! One of my favorite sellers on the app!! Everything is always packaged so nicely and even comes with extra treats! Great cause, I'm happy to be part of it. Very clean NM cards & awesome prices. Cards are in pristine condition. Came relatively quick in mail. Very happy with my recent purchase. Nice NM cards & the prices fantastic. All cards are in great condition and cards are well protected & packaged. I appreciate the stickers too. Awesome cards as always & very good prices. Card was in excellent condition and packaging was A1 Thank you for the cards and stickers, and thank you for finding my brother Luigi please tell him to come back to the castle :) Cards were in mint condition. I really appreciate the packaging and protection that cards had. Definitely a A1 streamer. Fei always has very nice clean cards & works with on prices. I Highly recommend her stream. Such cute packaging. Quick shipping Perfect. Love watching! Super quick shipping Cards arrived quick and in perfect shape!!! Always excited for the extras for the kiddo!!! 😁😁 5⭐️