Reviews (8,856)Great prices, top quality comics, quick turnaround and well packaged. Thanks for another great show. This is a fun way to buy new comics. Keep up the good work. A++++ seller. Well packaged and as described Comics came packaged well and in great condition thanks to the team Good quality and fast shipping. I’m very happy with my purchases always selling books in excellent condition thank you guys I'm extremely happy with my purchases. they all are in great condition. looks better in person. thanks guys. thanks guys great deals great books Very nice modern ratio book at an unbeatable price, fast and secure shipping, recommend this seller, A+ Excellent condition and very fast shipping. Good quality. Good condition. Great price! Looks great! Best packaging I've seen in a long time! top notch shipping and items.A+++ Awesome, simply awesome stream! The comics came in perfect condition and well protected. The comics came as described and as appeared on stream. thank you! Wonderfully shipped as usual. Thank you for another easy transaction! AWESOME SELLER!! DONT MISS A SHOW!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 AMAZING EVERY SINGLE TIME! Awesome show. Great giveaway! Thank you! Once I was lost....and then I found Flipmode... 10/10