Reviews (597)everything was perfect. thank you!Thanks Mindy for your review Cute shirts. A+ sellerSo sweet to say so and to take the time to review Always great deals and beautiful clothing! Thanks Pam did you get your SHACKET? Love all my items, great seller!!Thanks Michelle for the kind review Perfect!!Thank you Karen always a pleasure to see you TysmCarrie you are so welcome Love my shirt, givy and special gift for being a first timer! Thank you for making this a great experience and I will be back to shop again.Michelle look forward to your visit The leopard sweater is SOOOOOOO incredibly soft. The Young Threads and blue cardigan are AMAZING! Thank you Fran. 🫶 I loved all my items. The leopard sweater is SOOOOOOO incredibly soft. The Young Threads and blue cardigan are AMAZING!!! I wore my witch shirt to work today. Thank you so much Fran. 🫶 That sweater is amazing, happy you’re happy❤️ Currently trying to revamp my wardrobe postpartum. Shopping with Fran makes it easier + a lot more fun. 😄 Love seeing the new stuff she gets in. There’s always a great selection and unbeatable prices!Glad to help, big show late tonight Saturday 10:30 pm Thank you for your beautiful note. I love all the clothes so soft and pretty. Loved your show ❤️Aww Annie I enjoyed you too When I received it there was a big hole on the side she never showed but everything else was fine Now Tam tell the whole story. I was running sudden death a fast show these pant were folded on a hanger and I didn’t see. Also that was part of the style either POL or EASEL not sure. Furthermore these were $49 pants that you received for like what $6 AND I gave you a store credit for the misunderstanding. Hope we’re good hope to see you soon Love it all, thank you for the gifts!!Thank you for the review come again Thank you so much for the giveaway, very quick shipping and nice gift . 💝 You’re so welcome, come again love the purse and all of the goodies packed in it. Thank you 😊 Very nice. New in packaging. Thanks for the gift. It will certainly be useful. Good to know sometimes it’s hard to decide what to give Thanks for Givey love it!You’re welcome, come again I absolutely love a good frantastic show..don't miss out y'all 😊💕You’re too kind thank you Absolutely love everything I got. Seller has a fun show she is very accommodating and always has a wide variety at reasonable prices. Shipping was fast and everything smelled clean. I will definitely shop here again tysm 😊💕 Fran is the best. Great prices, lovely items, and always fun shows! Thanks for everything, my friend. 🩷 I am super happy with all my purchases. Everything was as shown in the show. Everything was packaged well and shipped out promptly. The seller has amazing deals and a really fun show. I will definitely shop here again. Tysm for everything 😊💕Thanks Danielle I appreciate the kind review