Reviews (856)I love everything, arrived in great condition. Came just as shown perfect! got a hollister grail and it was super duper cute and true to size !!! 10/10 amazing seller would buy from again and did
YUMM I love the top so cute!!! <3
thank you so much best seller out there Not sure if I was supposed to receive 2 of them but I love them overall so happy !! omg HAHHA my gift to u now😌 love ganjasvtg lives down so bad thank you queenie ily In love with everything thank you queen!! 😍 LOVED!!! Super cute and affordable! Communication is top tier!💕🫶🏻 arrived quickly and as shown 🫶🏽 amazingggg thank you queen 🩷🩷 Communicated abt the package and like everything i got🦄 I absolutely loveee thank youuuuu she has all the best clothing i swear and shes so sweet TY FOR THE CLOTHES ❤️❤️ I paid $46 and the pants have a whole in the leg 😭Would’ve been open to compensating, dm first next time. Thank you so much! 🫶🏻 I love it :) loved every item thank you so much queen 🥰🥰🥰 She always has the best items and did a crazy givy with adorable tops 🩷🩷