Reviews (22,488)Love the seller she is great, fast shipping, best all around show. Thank you!!!! perfect as always thank you ❤️😊 One face mask in a box for a separate shipping charge? I ordered boxes of items I still have yet to receive…ordered the same night, but I get one face mask in a box and paid over $7 with shipping for it. Original cost $2.
described the scent as being like a mojito so I got 3 boxes and was disappointed at the smell when I got them. Smells nothing like a mojito described the scent as being like a mojito so I got 3 boxes and was disappointed at the smell when I got them. Smells nothing like a mojito That’s not the order I was waiting for. Quik ship secure packaging
AHM….. Thank you everything with this order is perfect 😊🌴 Absolutely perfect . Thank you ! Packaged and shipped well. All items are as they were presented on the live. Thank you!! 😊 Packaged and shipped well. All items are as they were presented on the live. Thank you!! 😊 Packaged and shipped well. All items are as they were presented on the live. Thank you!! 😊 Packaged and shipped well. All items are as they were presented on the live. Thank you!! 😊 Awesome case Price is awesome case items
Quick easy ship AHM!!!
Thank you for the givvy. I am grateful. Awesome full case items great pricing, quick and secure ship thank you
love love love! thank you! 80% of all highlighters were broken. Love, love love this product! You hardly have to use any and it makes my hair feel AHHHH-MAZZING w/o leaving it looking flat. I have already purchased more.