Reviews (46,229)Great products fast shipping. well packaged good items thank you Love your stream! Thank you!! My orders always arrive in a quick and timely manner. I'm never disappointed with anything I buy from her! Gave the glosses to my daughter. Thank you. Shipping took forever. Lol the highlighter was broken but its an easy fix. other than that great as always . Though I didn’t personal love the scent (it’s my fault for doing a blind buy on fragrance) the shipping was super fast. And the packaging was well done. It was as described and the sellers show was upbeat and fun. never showed up. no tracking but WhatNot said it was delivered September 27th. I waited till today to see if it was arriving but I was wrong. I can't wait to use it! Thank you!!! Thank you so much for my products always a pleasure perfect!!! love the lip liner. great price, beautiful color amd waterproof! thank you for the givvy too°° All the items were treated with care and love the quality of them. The only thing I would recommend it’s to use less shipping bag to avoid too much waste of plastic. Thank you for my order . Order arrived fast and even double bubble wrapped. Product is great. Very happy with my purchase! Excellent like always!!! You won’t be disappointed!! Thanks again Love my purchase! Thank you! I will be a return shopper for sure!