Reviews (239)All are here thank you thank you so excited to try this CHOCOLATE 🍫 hehehehehe amazing sellers fun show was packed amazing with ice packs and all showed up perfect and ready to roll 🫶🫶 thank you 😊 I’m so excited 😆 hope she has an amazing trip and she’s doing amazing selling keep it up 👍🏻 make sure u go book maker the next one please 🙏 I’m so glad to hear the chocolate bars arrived so wonderfully to you! I know the weather gets HOT there! ✨🫶🏻Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! Love you!! Absolutely love my decals. She made the spitzen image of my late puppers!! Thank you so much!!!I’m so glad you love them!! You’re welcome so much!
For trusted customers, I am more than happy to work on customs! 🫶🏻✨ Thank you again for your support! The BEST decals!! They’re such amazing quality and so pretty! Also what an awesome seller and I love catching her shows! 🦐🩷💥Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! 💫 I hope using the decals brings you as much joy as it does me to create them! ✨🫶🏻 Great, thank you! Love themI’m so glad you love them! 🫶🏻 Spreading creativity brings me joy! 🌟 Love the quality & seller was easy to work with. ✨Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! 🫶🏻💛 Love the holo stickers! Tysm🫶🏽You’re welcome! Thank you so much for visiting the show! 🤓✨ Thanks soooooo much I really do appreciate you for the giveaways fast shipping XOXO Samples are my favorite form of promotions! Thank you so much for visiting the shows! ✨😁 This was a great shiny ✨ hehehe 🤭 🫶🫶🫶 amazing seller she has the best decals ever. You got to come in and look at all the amazing creations she’s got going on 😍😍 always something exciting to in bonus round. Stick around and join the vinyl mania hehehe 🤭 thank you so much always so excited to get a package 📦 for you 🥰🥰🥰 thank you thank you 😊 You’re so welcome! I’m so glad you love my designs! 🫶🏻 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I am so lucky to have people like you in my streams! ✨ Your support is so greatly appreciated! Can’t wait to see how the nail decals do in your shop! 🤩 Ty for the giveaway always enjoying your streams 🥰You’re welcome! Thank you so much for your support! 🫶🏻 I appreciate you visiting the show and writing a review! ✨ so greatNo, you are! ✨ Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Awesome vinyl decals. Seller is incredibly talented and has great items! TysmYou’re welcome so much! Thank you for your kind words! Your support means so much! 🫶🏻 thank you so much ☺️ gonna need more Harry Potter themed ones soon 💙☺️Noted!! Thank you for your support and for taking the time to write a review! 🫶🏻✨ Excellent giveaway thanks xoxo I’m so glad the samples land the right way! 🫶🏻 Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Excellent giveaways thanks xoxo Your support is greatly appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! 🫶🏻 Amazing decals (decals are hard core stickers that have college experience)
Still not sure what I mean lol 😆 make sure u go and bookmark 🔖 all her shows and check it out the best most creative designs around town (all the towns 🤭🫶) you go to check it out and make sure u stay till the bonus round pops off you don’t wanna miss it☺️ hope to see u there 🫶🫶🫶💯 best packing and shipping to don’t wait 😍😍😍✨All decals are stickers, but not all stickers are decals. 🫶🏻 We permanent. Thank you so much for your support and kind words!! 🤩 Absolutely love my Decals!!! They the perfect size.🤩 Your kind words mean so much! Thank you for your support! ✨🤍 Wonderful ✨I’m glad you like them! 💎 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! thank you!! ☺️☺️You’re welcome! Thank you for visiting the show! 🤩 tysm🫶🏽 great quality of course, fast shipping, & can't wait to get more😻You’re welcome so much! I’m happy they arrived quickly! 🥳 Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your support is greatly appreciated! Best decals in town best show about always coming up with the most amazing ideas. You need to make sure that you’re following and bookmarking all her shows.🫶🫶🫶☺️ Thank you for such gracious praise 🤩 I am so fortunate to have people like you in my shows, I cannot express it enough! 🫶🏻 oooohhh ma gawwwddd I love them!🥳🥳🥳 I’m so glad you and your family love the decals! Thank you so much for your support! ✨ Awesome shows!!!! Thank you so much!Thank you for supporting the shows! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! 🫶🏻 Ahhhh! I’m so insanely happy I finally got to catch a show! These are gorgeous decals, and I love that instructions are included and the gift was insanely awesome.🩷 This is a great show! I love this seller and totally worth setting an alarm for at 3 in the morning.😂🩷 ✨🫶🏻 I’m so happy that you love them! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 🤩 Appreciate you, Clutter! 🩷 thank you so much ☺️ You’re welcome so much! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! ✨