Reviews (4,591)always a good time on stream! items arrived safely. thank you! Great shipping great show!!! Such a fun stream! Got some great deals and everything arrived safely and looked great. Really happy with everything and I’ll definitely be back! 😊 Got for cheap pulled some bangers nothing else is needed to be said Quick shipping and awesome deals! Packaged very nicely and arrived in a timely manner. The packs are what I ordered. My usps carrier has been delaying my packages by marking them as delivered but not physically delivered. This pkg arrived a day after it said it was delivered. It is very annoying and I’ve complained to them via email 3x because it has happened 3x within the same week. Thank you for my awesome order! amazing deals n hits as always! Thank you so much for the givys!!! Always a pleasure doing business with this seller. Thank you! great packaging. I even pulled 2 hits