Reviews (1,897)Thank you for the gift card!! Thanks for my first my first purchase! I haven't ever received anything that wasn't exactly as described Beautiful Michael Kors pochette! It’s in pristine condition. She even included a pretty little flower mirror gift. Totally unexpected! Great, no pressure seller! No yelling in her shows. Fast shipper. Found her on a raid train and I’m so happy I did! I absolutely love the bags! always the best from you and I just love catching your shows. Thank you for being you! Such a great seller. Check out her shows another great purchase from Crystal if you're not shopping with her you are truly missing out an amazing human and a wonderful seller I love my hang tag, rainbow coach earrings so much! what a great show and a great sellar! Love every single purchase 🫶🏻 Beautiful wallet..just what I was looking for..Thank You Thank you so much! Love it and the gifts 😊 omg! stunning doesnt even cover this bag! The most gorgeous Dooney I have had in my hands! 🩷 Great seller and i love the coach wallet💜🌈 JUST BEAUTIFUL 😻
TYSM😍 love my coach
love love love5⭐️ Love my beautiful Rexy coin pouch. Crystal’s shoes are always awesome. Thank you!! Love all my purchases!!! Thank you I love it and an amazing giveaway, thank you so very much💕🌸💕 Love this little wristlet! Thank you for the extra goodies too!!! OH MY GOSH the purse is in excellent condition and 100% real!! 10000/10 recommend buying from her!! 🩷🩷🩷