Reviews (22,916)Thank you so much I love my purchase!! Fast shipping, great products! I highly recommend this seller! Thank you got the 1st Givy I have ever one from you. Absolutely love this. pitcher. It's hugh and fast delivery. My sister and daughter want it. Awesome! Shipped fast. All items just as pictured! I didn’t realize the washcloth was gonna cost me $6.02 dollars for shipping and four dollars for one washcloth. I thought it was a two or three pack. Y’all might need to slow down and explain the descriptions a little bit more. So we have time to pay attention.
Always good product and fast shipping. Thanks! Great as always best products best hosts!! Lover everything about this show. Thank you! Great sellers and fast shipping Thank you guys very much! ☺️ Unfortunately my book was put at the bottom and slid around and got crushed so now the cover is creased. Lume all over deodorant 3 for $5 is a steal of a deal!!
Love you girls, Macy and sis!!! The cutest Disney sweatshirt!! Love it!! Also love Macy and sis. They're the BEST!!! I enjoy my days with them💜💜 Love Macy and "sis"...... They make my day brighter, every day.
This order was for a pair of JoyLab joggers and they are the BEST!!!! Great prices and fast shipping from Kentucky!! Best place to shop and just hang out. It's a fun place to be!!