Reviews (480)Great items! Well packaged! All around great seller!!! This is the second purchase I’ve made from this seller and both have been as described, so very well packaged and shipped timely! All items are very lovely! Thank you! Thank you!! Looking forward to future shows!! THANK YOU! Everything arrived perfectly, as usual. Thank you also for the special trip to make it to the post office so I could get my goodies before our trip. 🥰 Thanks for the Givvy! Enjoyed your show! 😊 Stunning candle holder! Will work beautifully with my Xmas decor. Great packaging! Arrived quickly and in condition as promised love my Tiara glass pattern. Great Seller! Love the items!! Just as described and so sweet. Well packed and arrived quickly Very happy with my purchase! Great seller! I love my items! tysm!! wrapped really well, and shipped out fast! I appreciate it! 😊❤️ One of the best deals I have gotten on WhatNot. Every towel is cute and in the condition as promised. thanks for the givvy!! Great show! thanks for the givvy!! Great show! thanks for the givvy!! Great show! Fast shipping. Well packaged. Very pleased