Reviews (885)Absolutely love this vintage deer and stag lithophane fairy light holder from irenenest! It is even more beautiful lit up—the detail in the lithophane is gorgeous and gives it such a cozy vintage glow. It arrived safely and was packaged securely. Such a beautiful and unique addition to my vintage collection! Amazing crock! Packaged extremely well and shipped quickly. Excellent seller! Love everything I got! Super fast shipping! Love it!! Fast shipper. Thank you. Arrived safely and well packaged. Packaged well! Thank you! Loved my butter mold and butter pat. Everything I get from you is always great! Love all my goodies, wrapped very nicely! 💕 Shipping is fast, packaging is amazing, As Described and great Value. These kinds of Sellers are becoming harder to find.
Shop with Con fidence!!
Thank you for taking the time to inspect your items and describe them accurately. I’m very happy with my purchase. Beautiful butter pat and great packaging. Thank you. thank you its is so good for my collection 😊 Absolutely love these finds! 👻🖤 The grocery tag 31 (the witches inn) on the flower frog is such a unique little touch, and the chunky frame ghost picture is absolutely perfect. I got both pieces set up in my current Halloween vignette, and they were just what it needed to pull everything together. Such fun, creative pieces that fit my decor perfectly! 🎃🕯️ Love it!!!! Thankuou for care in packaging it. Arrived pretty quick and packed well Love this beautiful ladle. It is just what I needed. Thank you. Love the items amazing seller