Reviews (13,993)Jake keeps this app going!! Love everything about you, Jake! Love these socks!! Thank you so much! Everything was perfect, and shipped so fast, as always! If I could rate 6 starts, I would. Such an amazing seller!!!! Super fast shipping, amazing shows, amazing giveaway, and so nice!!!! Awesome seller thank you so much No one better on this app. Whatnot should be paying him to be here. Great energy with a great variety of amazing items!! Absolutely love my items!!!! The pants are so comfy and flowy just as described. The mock neck is amazing!! You can’t go wrong with items from Jake!! amazing as always! the kindest soul! it makes my day to get on whatnot and watch him and his mom! everyone deserves a jake in there life! 💗 First time ever to purchase from you, TYSM 🫶🏻 Hope your celebration show was everything and more! Absolutely love everything! The BOO hat is awesome! I also love the claw clips! Thank you so much for the gift card givvy as well! You are amazingly generous! Another awesome purchase - you’re right, the Define jacket is very ‘crispy’ (which I assume means perfect quality…or flawless… I’m old). Thank you again friend! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of my stuff!!! Jake is one of only 5 sellers that I will buy from. Thank you!!
Love this! Jake is great!