Reviews (696)awesome seller, fast shipping, secure packaging! Will shop with again. thanks! jaypea is the goat🔥🔥I appreciate you Kaizen 🤙🏼🔥 Dope cards, I highly recommend this show!!!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
PokeSmot Likewise, check out the homie as well 💚💚 The Homie always hooks it up come see why Jay is one of the bestI wanna be like you when I grow up Fast shipping. Excellent packaging. Card was sleeved and in a toploader. love it got my team think you so much You had the vision 😎🔥 thank you for stopping by ! An amazing seller everything came on time everything looks really good tooThanks for stopping by ! 🙏🏼 Awesome streamer 🤙🏽 great vibesI appreciate you ! Thank you hanging out 🤙🏼 Thank you for an awesome jersey break ! Great packaging. Everything came in safe and sound ☺️Glad you were happy with you purchase !! Awesome cards
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
PokeSmot Awesome Person 🤙🏼 thanks for hanging out brother! 💚💚 The homie he always has the best games The Homie always going to hook you up fun stream really fair games Appreciate you bro 💯🔥🔥🤙🏽🤙🏽 Never knew what I bought. Never told me what I got when you revealed everything to everyone Someone clearly doesn’t know how to read the show notes On time, well packaged, and a great streamer!I appreciate you! Thank you for hanging out 🤙🏼🫶🏼 Fast shipping. Amazing overall 🔥 Dope slab thanks, fast shipping for living across the country I do my best ! Thank you for stopping by 🤙🏼🫶🏼