Reviews (60)Beautiful set and fast shipping They are great! I love their jewelry and watch them consistently to see what else they get in. They pack their jewelry really well so it arrives safely. I would recommend them to everyone. Gorgeous items! Thank you! Beautiful ring!! Thank you! Great experience with purchasing jewelry from this seller! The jewelry itself was beautiful and exactly as pictured with no damage. They safely packaged everything really well so that there would be no damage in shipping. This is now one of my favorite sellers that I will consistently do business with. Beautiful necklace and ring!!!
Thank you!! Beautiful bangles!! Thank you 🙏 🌸 🦩🦩🦩🦩 I am IN LOVE!! All gorgeous pieces from your wood & shell show! Amazing seller! I absolutely adore my new ring. Another unique piece to add to my collection. Thank you for a great shopping experience! Loved all my pieces! Unique and great prices! order arrived early, well packaged, happy with purchases Beautiful jewelry!! Thank you for the gift!!🌷🙏 Gorgeous Nautical brooch! Quick shipping! Thank you 😊😊 Thank you so much for all of my new brooches. They are amazing! I have so many favorites now thank you thank you thank you!!!! can’t wait to see your next shows I loved my items! Thank uuu fast shipping well packaged great quality items thank you for everything stunning pieces great seller. thank you