Reviews (2,735)I love all of the new stock in vintage lace and trims. I always spend to much. I’m a sucker for laces and trims. Always a good time and great deals or bundles at the end of the show if her goals are met. I never loved lace so much until I came across Jess’s show! She sells the most beautiful lace and flowers I’ve ever seen , the only bad thing I can say is that if you go on there you buy even when you’re trying not to very beautiful things very beautiful. She is extremely sweet and love the bundles. Highly recommend 💖 Thank you so much for the lace!!!thank you sweetie happy you love it all Great stuff, wonderful seller Thank you as always love my lace!!! 1st time buyer, love the item I received and fast shipping! Love the ladies with their hats & umbrellas in their fabric dresses. Thank you! Amazing human and wonderful seller!! Another perfect delivery, thank you so much for being an awesome and wonderful person, love coming back to every show. So happy with my purchase cant wait to tune in and see what else I can use. Thank you. Has such a wonderful selection of junk journal pieces and beautiful lace of all kinds. The lace i purchased was super great quality. So grateful to have found her shows. yay .so happy you love the vintage lace Absolutely love the small flowers!! sooo stinkin cute!!! tysm! ❤️🥰 Love it always get the best Love Jessica and her lace and products are amazing and beautiful Just what I was needing!!