Reviews (1,346)I Got the White hat and Absolutely Love it. So I came back and bought the black one. Best Hat Ever. Thank You Mr. Sparrow One of the best people if not the best on this app. AMAZING seller and person. Top seller. Awesome shows. Great person. Very caring and helpful. Whatfig is the best App for Lego. Thank you so much for all you do for the Lego community. jsparrow thank you for your continued work on whatfig it is great and highly recommend!! Thank you so much!!! Awesome seller! I really appreciate the tiles 😎❤️ My new favorite hat! Get one now! Always fire coming from jsparrow thanks for allowing the community a free service!!!!! Great dude herr Always such quality items. Thank you again. Thank you for a great show and having a great selection of everything! Haha Super fast shipping! Hat is perfect! Glad you still had them. Appreciate it and will always do what I can to support your show. Thanks again and highly recommend! Hat arrived safely and looks great! Thank you! Great representation for a great app! yoo big j thanks for the tiles🫶 came super fast 🙌🙌 Thank you and great tile 😊 awesome seller and free giveaways. great guy for the whatnot community. Awesome new hat!! Appreciate the tiles sparrow! W Whatfig! Legend .. absolute 🐐 - Fast Shipping, well packed - 10 stars!! ⭐️ The best. Very helpful. Awesome show. Fast shipping. Oooooooomg! Sooooo excited to get my jsparrow tin!!!!!!!!!! Thank u so much!!!!!! It even came signed!!!!! J your the goat man! Can’t thank you enough. I will forever cherish it! Awesome tile. Great seller. Thank you. thank you for the awesome gift! Beautiful set! Grateful. Packaging was on point.
10 stars