Reviews (180)Absolutely gold finds! Such a fair price as well! By far one of my favorite whatnot purchases! Her energy is amazing and the sweetest doll! She’ll make sure you’re satisfied with your order and her sweet personalized note made my day! 💗 would definitely buy from her again! (Just don’t tell my husband) Awesome seller! Very nice and friendly and great show! love it ! thanks so much . LOVE this show and I am obsessed with all my items! Kelli is so fun and happy! If you aren’t in her shoes, you’re missing out!!! Thank you Kelli! Thank you for a great purchase! Love my items! Thank you! this seller is amazing and lived the clothes. you wont regret buying from her. thank you. Everything is perfect thank you . Everything is perfect Thank you for the awesome givvy! Cute pieces as always. Your note was hilarious. Great packaging and quick shipping! Ty ❤️ Great quality and fast shipping! OMG. It felt like Christmas opening my package. Thank you for offering such a pleasant shopping experience and lovely items. I truly appreciate your thoughtful gifts. Kelli has beautiful items and I couldn’t control myself in this show; because I bought so many fabulous things! I especially love the Easel too with the appliquéd flowers! I am so happy with my Aerie sweater and the Limited mesh top.
Kelli expresses her appreciation to buyers fot every sale. I like how she explains the items; calling out unique details. I will definitely attend her shows whenever I can because I’m never disappointed. Thank you for wrapping my items with such care; as they arrived safely. Thank you! Loved everything! Thank you Beautiful clothing thank you so much. very cute items. thank you so much Thank you so much! items in great condition, great seller and fast shipping. excellent shop time. love the givy and the items I bought ! cute clothes and a givvy . was a great day yo stop on in. thank you so much for my goodies!