Reviews (61)amazing seller and fast delivery Can't thank Kelly enough, she delivers quickly and everything packaged well and safely. Would highly recommend Kelly xxx Amazing seller! Thank you so much for my freebies Kelly you a star 🩷🩷 all items received absolutely lovely and cute free gift too. Thank you 😊. not happy feel scammed,I thought it was £6 for 5 in the video even paid £3.27 for a small coconut hand cream to be posted absolute rip of £9.27 for a hand cream that hardly even smells,Nowhere has it EVER stated I do 6 for £5. I also don’t make the products. I will be reporting you for a false review. Consider yourself blocked too. Trying to get a freebie. Shame on you. YOU are the scammer. So pleased with order n fast delivery Stunning thank you and well packaged 🩷 Amazing seller highly recommend, absolutely love Kelly’s shows and always look forward to them 🩷xx Happy with my items and the givvy items are so good, she’s a lovely woman and I’m very happy with the item I purchased and the givvy wins too! Highly recommend c
Great products and super quick delivery Thank you for the lovely Givvy, great packaging and delivery 👍 Absolutely amazing seller, items came packed well, also loved my lil giveaway, am putting away for Christmas, they are going to love them, quick delivery, beautiful, lovely and only too happy to help with anything you need 🥰 Lovely items at great prices, fast delivery and packaged really well. Will buy again. Lovely seller 💕 lovely seller, excellent products and fast delivery 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 bargain prices and fast delivery 👌 Over the moon with my order. Thank you so much. Amazing seller