Reviews (199)So much prettier in person! Thank you! These pretties were even more gorgeous in person😍😍😍love them! Everything was so adorable! Love! Quick delivery, perfect packaging!
Love my items and such a sweet seller! Cannot wait to purchase more!! Item was as described, and shipped fast! Thank you so much! Beautiful butter pat packaged with care. Fast shipping! I love it all!! Packing was excellent and everything arrived safely. Thank you! Beautiful lamp & quick shipment! Thank you! excellent seller fun shows Great packaging and super fast shipping! Super happy with my purchase Oh my gosh, I absolutely love the quilt and all of the hankies! Thank you! Omg! The camera did not do these or quilt justice! Absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to gift my daughter and granddaughters the aprons! I am keeping the quilt! I appreciate you for including such a sweet note and packing them with care! I will definitely be back for treasures!! Absolutely gorgeous picture. Great great seller Love all my items - great seller- great packing Super happy with my experience— thank you! I am IN LOVE with my purchase! Great items! Love the swan butter pat holder. Great seller with quality items Ironstone Bone Dishes were packaged with great care and arrived safely. thank you!